The California National Guard is part of a strong American tradition serving with valor and distinction in every conflict in our country’s history since 1636. The Guard, made up of active and retired National Guard Officers. NGAC also has Non-commissioned and enlisted members. Our purpose is to promote the security of the United States of America and the State of California through support for our soldiers and their families. The Association’s primary goals are as follows:
- To petition for obtaining better equipment for our soldiers and airmen.
- To standardize our approach to training, ensuring that we maximize training opportunities that prepare us to deploy and defend the interests of the state and the nation.
- To petition for more combat ready forces, which will allow us to better serve our state and nation in all contingencies.
- To ensure the continuation of benefits for our soldiers/airmen and their families.
- To address future issues that could impact our state and federal mission on behalf of our men & women in the California Army and Air National Guard.
These goals have become ever more critical with the continued mobilization and deployment of our Soldiers and Airmen in support of the Global War on Terror. We deliver these priorities to the National Guard Association of the United States (NGAUS), our Governor and members of our congressional delegation. With the help of our Corporate Sponsors, together as partners, we have been very successful over the last several years in securing additional, much needed resources with which to accomplish our missions more effectively. Additionally, we also provide better quality of life and benefits for our members within the Guard, ensuring that they are aware of current issues and legislation in Congress, which could affect them and their families. As in previous years, the Association is focusing its efforts on further development of CA National Guard Youth Camp-the future of CA Guard, and CA Military Appreciation Foundation. We plan to provide several scholarships in amount of $500 for these soldiers or immediate family members who qualify.
- Establish or expand relationships with military and other potential users of your company’s
- products and/or services.
- Marketplace for your company’s products and services, both civilian and Military related.
- Many officers of the National Guard are business executives throughout California.
- Our next State General Conference will be held at Camp Roberts and Fort Hunter Ligget at the 15-17 May 2020.
- We Hope to have 350+ Officers and spouses attend the Spring Conference.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Full or Partial Sponsorship of the following Conference activities:
- Hospitality Room at National Guard Association of United States (NGAUS) in Boston
- The President’s Reception at National Guard State Conference in Camp Roberts CA on 15-17 May 2020
- Booths or tables set up during the state conference.
- Advertising in our newsletter Published on our web ngac.org
- Recognized at our Business Meeting on 15-17 May 2020 (Tentative)
The CA National Guard has been and continues to be a key player in the war on terrorism both at home and abroad. The NGAC leads the way in addressing vital soldier, airmen, and organization requirements associated with future operations and missions. We thank you in advance for your participation and look forward to having you on the team as a proud supporter of the California National Guard. If you are interested in sponsoring the California National Guard Officer Association please fill out the form below: Corporate Membership