The association is now encouraging members to nominate candidates for office. The nomination period for the 2021-2022 term of office will be June 1, 2020 to July 30, 2020. Active or Life member who dues are current may nominate and or hold office. Please complete the Nomination for Office form, and mail or email the nomination to the address or email address below
If you want to nominate more than one person, please submit a separate email for each nominee. Upon receipt, the Elections Committee will contact each nominee to ascertain whether they wish to have their name placed on the ballot. Online form is at https://ngac.org/ngac-executive-council-nominations/
Association offices available for nomination are President, First Vice-President, Second Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and seven additional at-large Executive Council Members
2021-2022 NGAC ELECTION SCHEDULE
Nomination Period June 1, 2020 thru July 30, 2020.
- Only current NGAC Members may nominate and or run for an Executive Council position
- Current NGAC Executive Council members may nominate themselves to run for Executive Council position
- Candidate statement and picture due to NGAC NLT September 20, 2020.
- Ballots to be printed and mailed September 30, 2020.
- Members Cast Ballots – October 2, 2020 until December 31, 2020.
- Proxies are not allowed
- Ballots to be counted in the first two weeks of January 2021
- New Executive Council takes office NLT January 31, 2021
MAILING ADDRESS: NGAC - Attn: Election Committee - Nomination for Office - 3336 Bradshaw Road, Ste 230 - Sacramento, CA 95827 - or - EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org