Save the date! August 28 – 31, 2020 – Register Now! Click Here: https://ngac.org/2020-ngaus-conference-boston/
142nd General Conference & Exhibition
NGAUS is heading towards to Beantown to celebrate the Guard, connect with colleagues, learn and set the next year’s NGAUS legislative agenda. Join us in Boston for the 142nd General Conference & Exhibition.
The NGAUS General Conference & Exhibition also brings more than 4,000 professionals, including defense leaders, from the 50 states, U.S. territories, and the District of Columbia. Generate leads, meet industry experts, and showcase your products at this three-day event.
Now is the time to plan for the 142nd Conference. Canceled
Become a delegate and reserve a room now!
The NGAUS Conference will be in Boston MA
Please send NGAC a one hundred ($100.00) Dollar Room Deposit
Mail Check to: National Guard Association of California (NGAC) – 3336 Bradshaw, Suite 230 Sacramento, CA 95827
Draft Schedule of Events
- Governor’s Reception – A “Taste” of New England – Located in Charlestown Naval Yard, attractions include the USS Constitution & Museum, the USS Cassin Young, Bunker Hill Monument, with live entertainment and regional refreshments.
- Golf Tournament 2020 – Located on the top-rated championship golf courses, you will get the best Boston skyline views.
- TAG & Senior Leader Social Events – The TAG Sponsor Receptions will take place at the JFK Presidential Library, while the TAG Spouse Reception will take place at the Institute for Contemporary Art.
- Spouse Luncheon – Located on the Spirit Harbor Cruise, which includes 3 hours of exploration across the Boston Harbor, along with various luxurious accommodations.
- Company Grade & Warrant Officer Mixer – Located on the Lawn of D St., which will include plenty of games and fun. Perfected located near the nightlife of the Seaport District.
- Fun Run – Located at Fort Independence on Castle Island.
- You must be a current NGAUS member in order to Register!
- Pay your 2020 NGAC and NGAUS Dues https://ngac.org/ngac-membership/
- Conference Registration Form: https://ngac.org/2020-ngaus-conference-boston/