Free NGAUS Membership for both NGAC and NGAUS – All New Officers, NCOs, and enlisted members who are new to the CA Guard receive a free first year membership
NGAC / NGAUS DUES SCHEDULE
- E1 – E5 $5.00 / Year
- E6 – E7 $10.00 / Year
- E8 – E9 $15.00 / Year
- WO 1– $5.00 / Year WO – 1 $40.00 / Year
- CW 2 – $10.00 / Year WO – 2 $40.00 / Year
- CW 3 – $20.00 / Year WO – 3 $40.00 / Year
- CW 4 – $40.00 / Year WO – 4 $80.00 / Year
- CW 5 – $40.00 / Year WO – 5 $80.00 / Year
- O – 1 – $5.00 / Year O – 1 $40.00 / Year
- O – 2 – $10.00 / Year O – 2 $40.00 / Year
- O – 3 – $20.00 / Year O – 3 $40.00 / Year
- O – 4 – $20.00 / Year O – 4 $80.00 / Year
- O – 5 – $25.00 / Year O – 5 $80.00 / Year
- O – 6 – $40.00 / Year O – 6 $80.00 / Year
- O – 7– $40.00 / Year O – 7 $130.00 / Year
- O – 8 – $40.00 / Year O – 8 $130.00 / Year
- Active Life: One Time NGAC $ $ 200
- Retired Life: One Time NGAC $ $125
- Active Life: One Time NGAUS $ $1,000
- Retired Life: One Time NGAUS $ $125
Pay dues online at https://ngac.org/ngac-membership/
BENEFITS OF NGAUS/NGAC MEMBERSHIP
NGAUS – NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED STATES
- NGAUS lobbies at a National level on our behalf. They are our voice in Washington DC. Each year we enjoy more and better benefits, equipment, facilities, training resources, and full-time manning because of NGAUS. NGAUS keeps us informed on National issues that impact the states.
- NGAUS receives resolutions from all states each year. They develop and consolidate these resolutions. They use these resolutions as the foundation of their legislative program.
- NGAUS holds an annual conference each year to conduct business, approve resolutions, provide professional development, interface with vendors, and hold training classes.
- NGAUS runs the National Guard Museum and maintains a record of our rich and proud history.
- Members receive the monthly National Guard Magazine.
- Members receive discounted travel benefits.
- Members are eligible for preferred vision care thru NGAUS.
- NGAUS provides technicians with quality Disability and Term Life Insurance.
NGAC – NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION CALIFORNIA
- NGAC serves as a strong advocate for the National Guard, all Guard members, Guard Families, and the Guard community.
- NGAC lobbies at a State level on your behalf. NGAC is your voice at California State Legislature. Each year we fight for your benefits.
- NGAC receives resolutions each from members, vendors and other individuals. They develop and consolidate these resolutions.
- NGAC holds an annual conference each year to conduct business, approve resolutions, and interface with vendors. We approve resolutions and forward them to NGAUS.
- NGAC provides SSLI – (State Sponsored Life Insurance) to all California Guard members.
- NGAC issues a quarterly newsletter to keep you informed.
- NGAC supports the local community. (See below)
- NGAC has a scholarship program.
Join or renew your membership with a PDF File: Click Here: Membership PDF Registration Form. Just print, complete, and mail the form with your check to:
National Guard Association of California
3336 Bradshaw Road, Suite 230
Sacramento, CA 95827