National Guard Association of California (NGAC)
2016 Scholarship Program
ANNEX D: Recommendation Form
(For All Applicants)
Applicant’s Name (Last, First Middle)____________________________________________________
(Note: applicant’s high school teacher, college professor, or a professional in the applicant’s field of study MUST complete this form. All applicants require a personal recommendation.
1. Please ensure completed form and attached narrative is neat and legible.
2. All information is confidential.
3. Please attach comments/examples in a brief narrative—one page or less–that you believe would help the judging committee to evaluate the applicant.
4. Please return completed form to applicant in sealed envelope, signed by you over the sealed portion of the back of the envelope, for inclusion in application package.
5. Thank you for your time and effort.
How long have you known the applicant?_________________________________________________
In what capacity do you know him/her?__________________________________________________
What are the qualities in this applicant that would assure his/her academic success?
Continue on separate sheet if necessary
Please evaluate the applicant on a scale of one to five with five highest And 1 lowest In the Following areas:
Dependability__________ Ability to Get Along With Others_________
Maturity_________ Leadership Ability/Potential__________ Initiative_________
Information about person completing recommendation (must not be related to applicant):
Printed name Daytime telephone number
Initial here ____ I am not a relative of the applicant.
Signature Title or occupation