The association is now encouraging members to nominate candidates for office.
The nomination period for the 2019-2020 term of office will be June 1, 2018 to July 30, 2018.
Active or Life member who dues are current may nominate and or hold office. Please complete the Nomination for Office form, and mail or email the nomination to the address or email address below
If you want to nominate more than one person, please submit a separate email for each nominee. Upon receipt, the Elections Committee will contact each nominee to ascertain whether they wish to have their name placed on the ballot.
Online form is at http://ngac.org/ngac-executive-council-nominations/
Association offices available for nomination are:
- First Vice-President
- Second Vice-President
- Seven additional Members-at-Large
2018 NGAC Election Schedule
- Nomination Period 01 June 2018 thru 30 July 2018.
- (Only current NGAC Members may nominate and or run for an Executive Council position)
- Candidate statement and picture due to NGAC NLT September 20. 2018.
- Ballots to be printed and mailed September 30, 2018
- Members Cast Ballots – October 2, 2016 until December 31 2018
- (Proxies are not allowed)
- Ballots to be counted in the first two weeks of January 2019
- New Executive Council takes office NLT January 31, 2019
Attn: Elections Committee – Nomination for Office
3336 Bradshaw Road, Suite 230
Sacramento, CA 95827-2615
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com