Pay dues online at https://ngac.org/ngac-membership/
Enlisted, Non commissioned Officers, Officers, Warrant Officers, and State Military Reserve members are eligible for NGAC membership. All members enjoy benefits.
- During your first year in the California National Guard, membership is free.
- Associate Memberships are available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Legislative Alerts on California National Guard issues
- FaceBook and the NGAC website news
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Army and Air National Guard are also eligible for NGAUS membership.
During your first year in the National Guard, membership is free. Associate Memberships are also available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types. All members enjoy the following benefits:
- NATIONAL GUARD, a monthly magazine
- Legislative Alerts on Guard issues
- Washington Report, a weekly e-newsletter
- Members-only access on the NGAUS website
- Write-to-Congress feature online that allows members to take action on Guard issues by sending messages to Capitol Hill
- Special discounts from a growing list of private companies, such as Apple, Costco, Dell and MasterCard
- Membership is about more than paying dues. You become united in voice and action when you make a commitment to support NGAC EANGUS and NGAUS.
Join or renew your NGAC (and NGAUS) Membership on line at NGAC.org
Join or renew your membership with a PDF File: Click Here: Membership PDF Registration Form. Just print, complete, and mail the form with your check to:
National Guard Association of California
3336 Bradshaw Road, Suite 230
Sacramento, CA 95827